Collection of Personal Information
— Information we collect directly from you. We collect information about you, including, but not limited to, name, e-mail address, physical address, phone number, information about your business, and information about your clients. The scope of information that we collect from you may vary depending upon your interaction with the Website.
— Information we automatically collect. We may automatically collect the following information about your use of our Website through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies: your domain name, your browser type and operating system, web pages you view, links you click, your IP address, the length of time that you visit the site, the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Website.
How We Use Your Information
— We use the information that we gather about you through our Website for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiry or to your request for a call or quote, and for other customer service purposes;
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our Website;
- When permitted, for marketing and promotional purposes, such as to provide information to you about recommended products and services;
- To authenticate registered users of the Website;
- To enable you to view and access the information about your business and your clients; and
- To better understand how users access and use our Website, to improve our Website, respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
How We Share Your Information
- Financial Advisors. We may share your information with your financial advisor that provides financial services to you.
- Service Providers. We may disclose aggregated and de-identified information collected from you to third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents. These service providers may include financial service providers and marketing companies. We may also share your information with service providers that assist us in maintaining our network and assisting with customer service.
- Joint Marketers. We may disclose aggregated and de-identified information collected from you to financial services companies with which we have a joint marketing agreement for the purpose of marketing our products and services to you as well as products and services that we jointly offer to you.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a subpoena.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research, or similar purposes.
Tracking Visitors To Our Website
Request to Opt Out
— If you would like to (1) request certain details about the information that we have collected from you, (2) request certain details about how that information is shared with third parties for marketing purposes, (3) request to opt out of the sharing of information with third parties for marketing purposes, or (4) request that C & J Innovations delete the information that we have collected from you, please contact us at info@c&jinnovations.com.
— C & J Innovations seeks to protect the personal information that you provide to us. This is why we have implemented commercially reasonable precautions, including, but not limited to, password protection, encryption, SSL, firewalls, and internal restrictions on the access of data. However, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. We do not guarantee or warrant that any part of our Website or the files on our Website are free from viruses or other harmful code. We do not guarantee or warrant that any part of the website is free from viruses or other harmful code. C & J Innovations disclaims any warranties or guarantees with respect to the treatment of your information by any non-affiliated third parties.
Security of Information Transmissions
— Information you provide to us when filling out secure forms on our Website, as well as information we supply when visiting those areas, is protected while passing through the Internet using encryption technology called Secure Sockets Layer or SSL. Your browser will indicate when you are within a secure area of our Website by displaying a symbol, such as a locked padlock or an unbroken key. Although we will use reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your information, Internet transmissions cannot be made absolutely secure. We are not liable for the unintended disclosure of information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of or breaches of security by third parties. C & J Innovations disclaims any warranties or guarantees with respect to the treatment of your information by any non-affiliated third parties.
Links To Third-Party Websites
— Our Website may be reached by links from or contain links to other websites (“third-party websites”) that are not owned or controlled by us. These third-party websites may have privacy policies controlling the collection and use of personal information about you that are different from our Policy. This Policy does not apply to those third-party websites. A link to or from a third-party website is not an endorsement by us of the website, its content, its privacy practices or its sponsoring organization, and we are not responsible for the practices, content, or accuracy of third-party websites.
Children Under 16
— This Website is not directed toward children. We do not knowingly collect or post information from children under the age of 16.